delay

Visitor

delay

delay in phone when trying to answer a call

Message 1 of 3
Community Support

Re: delay

Hi @charles2544,

I apologize about the issues you are having with your phone service. If possible, try to connect a phone directly into the back of your U-verse router and see if there is still a delay. If none, then there might be an issue with the wiring or a device connected to the phone jack causing delays.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Employee

Re: delay

i have this issue when i answer a call on my iphone 4. hit accept and wait 3-4 seconds before it actually answers, wife andkids have no issue on the iphone 5 or nokia 920

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Have phone trouble? Don’t wait, fix it now! Check out the links below, help is just a click away. You can also search for answers using the search feature above.

Additional Support