Explore & discover

Helpful Links

clear call blocking

Tutor

clear call blocking

I want to clear all numbers from my cell blocking list and start over from scratch. How do I get call blocking to reset to none blocked but still be able to block calls.

I know *80 and *60 turn it on and off. *61 blocks the previous caller.

There are several people that were blocked for some reason (I block all calls that don't leave a message). Telemarketers have been driving me nuts so I'm very aggressive with call blocking.

Message 1 of 6
Tutor

Re: clear call blocking

No need to reply. Issue solved.

After my first one hour of searching, I wrote the above original message. Then, after another hour of searching, I found the call blocking list and unchecked all of the blocked numbers.

I think it is in "phone preferences" but am not sure. Doubtful that I could find it again.

Message 2 of 6
Tutor
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by ms_unicorn
‎07-06-2017 8:47 AM

Ok, found it again for those interested. The solution is in "Phone Features". There is a video about it.

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/u-verse-voice/KM1010595

Try this link: (it may only work for my phone)

https://uversecentral3.att.com/uvp/myhome/uverse_voice/!ut/p/a1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOK9jQxN...

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

LOOK, all I need to know is what numbers to use to unblock numbers and block number.

Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Contributor

Re; Call unblocking...what is that code

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Master

It depends on the service you're using.  U-verse and traditional landline features can be found on the right side of this page, choose the one you have and follow the directions.  They are done differently. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support