lambjr's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, January 19th, 2016 9:26 PM

Who is calling me?

How do I find out who is calling me whether it is a local # or an 800 #?  I have Uverse phone & Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

422 Messages

8 years ago

@lambjr If you have a phone that supports Caller id (which nowadays most phones do)  you should be seeing the TN come up on your phone when they call, My phone actually reads out to me who is calling.

You can also login to www.att.com with your member id and you can check the call history logs on the website for the past 100 callers.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I cannot always read the incoming person. I understand there is a list available by email for the land line calls. How do I access?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

8 years ago

@DBH25959 - Probably the best bet is varios reverse number lookups, such as - http://www.yellowpages.com/reversephonelookup

Or, just Google the number, where you will drink from a firehose.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Someone elses name (***) shows up on my freinds caller ID when i call them.  This is not my name.  I've made three calls to AT&T and the problem still exists.  My number is ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.