Weird call log time

Weird call log time

I use Uverse voice. I was looking at my call log and notice weird times. For example, I was looking at a call I received from CVS and it time stamped it at 1:15 am to tell me my prescription is ready? I'm on the west coast and I know for a fact that they wouldn't call that early in the morning? Is there any way I can check what my call log time zone is set to?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 8 (1,741 Views)
Professor
Solution
Accepted by pamelaz (Former Moderator)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Weird call log time

This has happened before, I'm assuming it must be a glitch at ATT's end. Here's a thread from a year ago.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/Call-Log-interesting-issue/m-p/2342291/highlight/true#M...

Message 2 of 8 (1,727 Views)

Thanks, jfw.

Message 3 of 8 (1,712 Views)
Expert

I don't know if this will resolve the issue but try unplugging the ac cable from the RG for 30 seconds and reconnect it.  This will cause the software to be redownloaded into it.  And maybe replace some corrupted files in the current software.  Just a thought.

Message 4 of 8 (1,709 Views)
Contributor

I had U-verse installed on Thursday and my call log time is way off also. Can't find any help for it.

Message 5 of 8 (1,661 Views)
Contributor

If you find out the answer, please let me know. I had U-verse installed on Thursday this past week, so far I think that I really do like it. I am, however having the same problems that you have identified with the call logs. Time is way off and I can find no information on it.

Message 6 of 8 (1,660 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Try doing as RCSMG stated in his post above, it may or may not help, but it's worth a try.

Message 7 of 8 (1,645 Views)
Teacher

This did not help

Message 8 of 8 (74 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

: Have phone trouble? Don’t wait, fix it now! Check out the links below, help is just a click away. You can also search for answers using the search feature above.