jaford's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, March 12th, 2016 4:15 PM

VM Viewer app unable to connect on ipad

Have been using the VM Viewer app for a long time.  All of a sudden, it is failing to connect on my ipad.  I removed the app and reinstalled but have the same problem.  Instructions to connect to "https://home.widgets.um.att.com/home error"  connect to nothing. 

This has been a great app to stay connected to home when away.  Please repair.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @jaford,

We apologize about the issues. Are you able to use the VM viewer on other devices, such as your cell phone?

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Yes, I can use it on my iPhone, but it's not working on my husband's iPad (he doesn't have a smart phone.). And it's not working on my iPad.

It's so useful-(I get the notification on my watch), I am afraid that it will soon stop working on the iPhone too.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

Are the devices using the same iOS version?

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I am so glad (but sorry for you) to read someone else is having the exact experience I'm having!! I don't have a phone connected to my home line so I fully rely on the VM Viewer. Out of the blue, about 1-2 mos ago, while attempting to check my messages on my IPad, I received (and continue to receive) a script that said it's unable to synchronize with my server. I can access it fine through my IPhone but am still unable to access on my IPad. VERY FRUSTRATING!! Both devices are current on all updates and IOS levels. Please help!!

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Gugirl,

What version iPad and iOS are you running?

-ATTU-verseCare

Teacher

• 

31 Messages

8 years ago

We're having the same issue on two iPhones running the latest version of IOS. It started a couple of weeks ago and in intermittent. It will work fine for a while then the issue will start again.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

For everyone having issues with the VM viewer, what service are you using the VM viewer with, cell phone or U-verse VOIP?

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Have the same problem since March 13 on both iPhones and iPads, all up to date on iOS, using it to check uverse voicemail

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

Thank you to everyone that has reported this issue and answering our questions. We have identified an issue with the VM viewer. Logging out of the application and back in should help get the issue fixed temporarily, but we do know that there are connection issues. 

We appreciate you taking the time to make sure that we are aware of the issue and want you to know that technicians are already working toward a resolution as quick as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I've started to have the same problems on my iPhone 6s Plus and my iPad Air 2. Both devices are running iOS 9.2.1. It would be nice if AT&T would step up to the plate and fix this!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.