For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
kellynflorida's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 22nd, 2015 12:45 AM

Closed

Us Uverse ATT customers want POP/TV GUIDE Channel-Please put it in our line up

I am a huge Big Brother Fan, like many others in my area. We want the Big Brother After Dark, but our Cable doesn't have it. Please give us what we want ATT....

I actually get free cable where I live and choose to pay for Uverse because of the great Channel line ups I have. In the past I have changed cable providers just because I wanted BBAD. Please hear us and put it in UVERSE....

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

878 Messages

8 years ago

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the U-verse Channel Request Site is no longer available. You can always review the channels available for your area on the U-verse TV Listings & Chanel Guide and/or learn more about how to access your U-verse TV channel lineup at our Support Site.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@kellynflorida   Request it here:

http://uversechannels.att.com/

😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

9 years ago

@kellynflorida wrote:

I am a huge Big Brother Fan, like many others in my area. We want the Big Brother After Dark, but our Cable doesn't have it. Please give us what we want ATT....

I actually get free cable where I live and choose to pay for Uverse because of the great Channel line ups I have. In the past I have changed cable providers just because I wanted BBAD. Please hear us and put it in UVERSE....

I do hope you realize that BBAD is a lot more heavily censored than it was before CBS moved it off of Showtime 2 to try to give the (now named) Pop network something to make subscribers clamour for it.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Yes I know, they have changed a lot. But still great to have it on TV instead of the feeds. I do get them too, but I like watching it on the big screen a whole lot beter. Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Omg can yall please add pop/tvgn,I and others who have U Verse can not watch Big Brother After Dark,I watch this every year this is the first year I have switched from cox to U Verse please please please add it are I will switch back!! Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Please let South Florida see Big Brother after dark. No one can watch it except Dish on Direct TV.

We want Pop TV!!!!!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

9 years ago

Word on the street is that it might be added next year (2016).  

Until then, you can read about the BB goings on at Jokers Updates

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.