Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Us Uverse ATT customers want POP/TV GUIDE Channel-Please put it in our line up

Highlighted
Contributor

Us Uverse ATT customers want POP/TV GUIDE Channel-Please put it in our line up

I am a huge Big Brother Fan, like many others in my area. We want the Big Brother After Dark, but our Cable doesn't have it. Please give us what we want ATT....

I actually get free cable where I live and choose to pay for Uverse because of the great Channel line ups I have. In the past I have changed cable providers just because I wanted BBAD. Please hear us and put it in UVERSE....

Message 1 of 8
Expert

Re: Us Uverse ATT customers want POP/TV GUIDE Channel-Please put it in our line up

@kellynflorida   Request it here:

http://uversechannels.att.com/

Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 2 of 8
ACE - Expert

Re: Us Uverse ATT customers want POP/TV GUIDE Channel-Please put it in our line up

@kellynflorida wrote:

I am a huge Big Brother Fan, like many others in my area. We want the Big Brother After Dark, but our Cable doesn't have it. Please give us what we want ATT....

I actually get free cable where I live and choose to pay for Uverse because of the great Channel line ups I have. In the past I have changed cable providers just because I wanted BBAD. Please hear us and put it in UVERSE....

I do hope you realize that BBAD is a lot more heavily censored than it was before CBS moved it off of Showtime 2 to try to give the (now named) Pop network something to make subscribers clamour for it.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 8
Contributor

Yes I know, they have changed a lot. But still great to have it on TV instead of the feeds. I do get them too, but I like watching it on the big screen a whole lot beter. Thanks

Message 4 of 8
Contributor

Omg can yall please add pop/tvgn,I and others who have U Verse can not watch Big Brother After Dark,I watch this every year this is the first year I have switched from cox to U Verse please please please add it are I will switch back!! Thanks
Message 5 of 8
Contributor

Please let South Florida see Big Brother after dark. No one can watch it except Dish on Direct TV.

We want Pop TV!!!!!
Message 6 of 8
ACE - Expert

Word on the street is that it might be added next year (2016).  

Until then, you can read about the BB goings on at Jokers Updates

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 8
Administrator
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎01-07-2016 1:51 PM

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the U-verse Channel Request Site is no longer available. You can always review the channels available for your area on the U-verse TV Listings & Chanel Guide and/or learn more about how to access your U-verse TV channel lineup at our Support Site.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support