For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
mgaudiosi's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Thursday, July 31st, 2014 10:59 PM

Unable to Access Voicemail Features Page

Hi Everyone!

I have been on U-verse since July 14th and so far it's been great! There's been a few minor bumps however, like this:

From my account overview page, I click on the Voicemail Features link, and get redirected to a intercept page which then says:

"We're sorry, the AT&T sevice you are attempting to access is not available using the login information you provided."

I had sent a PM to customer service, but so far the problem continues. Not really a big deal to me, but it would be nice to access these features. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue before.

Thanks!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Same Problem here,  I have called Support 3 TIMES. 

Keep saying it is my PC. I am a software engineer, so I have to tools to test this in IE9,10, Chrome and FireFox, on Windows 7 , Windows 8, MAC. All the same.

I gave support my password to debug this issue. I am documenting the issue here.

1. Login to ATT. Note: I can manage by DVR, My Internet, but NOT my Phone.

Click on either link in the red box.

ATT1.png

2. You will be taken to this "Intercept Page"  NOTE: Look at the URL it is a Sub-Domain of ATT.Com.  This is NOT a virus.   

ATT3.jpg

2 Attachments

Former Employee

• 

45 Messages

10 years ago

For those who have an access ID, you'll hv to delete the access id for the voicemail features page to work. I tried that and that seems to hv worked. But again, it might not work for everyone because this is not a solution, just an experiment that worked for me. U can try sending a PM to community support. they might hv a solution.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I post the issue you replied to at 5:00PM after spending 30 minutes on the phone with support. They said they would call me back after testing my account 3 hours later no call. 

How about you guys get one of your programmers to debug this issue that has been around for months.

**** UPDATE 1 ****** 

I changed my account password and now I can access phone features.  

There is a pattern here.  The ATT employee on this thread stated he removed is voicemail PIN and was able to get feature to work.  So when accounts are first setup something is not being set, then upon changing your password, security pin, or some other security feature the access to your phone online gets enabled.

**** UPDATE 2****** 

The next day after posting Update 1 above, back to the same old problem It does not work.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

I was able to manage my phone online for 1 day.

That was it, IT DOES NOT WORK AGAIN! 

But ATT do you care?  Sure does not seem so.

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

10 years ago

Is using the email AT&T assigned you all to sign in instead of a username you may have created only working for me? Smiley Frustrated

At first the AT&T social media person told me to use the email address that I got emails from AT&T sent to but that didn't work for me so I got the idea to use my at att.net email and it worked. It would probably work with any legacy email addresses too.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I use my ATT Email.

Plus after many hours on the phone (as shown in a previous post) it worked last night, but now right back to the same old problem. What a joke.

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

10 years ago

I used an username before and that's how I started running into this message but after using the email the issue stopped. I wonder why it works for some and not others? Have you tried posting on Facebook or sending a PM to @ATTHelpForums or @ATTU-verseCare here?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

JadedPixie,

I have been on a call and chat pushing 4 hours. Now, late last night I actually had somone call me and I walked them through the problem (yet again).

I emailed AT&T Investor Relations. Maybe they can light a fire and get this fixed. 

I should not have to continue to jump through hoops contacting one person after another.  

What is the point of this forum if they are not even monitoring what is being said here. This issue has been around for months. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Well its a year later and the problem still exists. Does anybody at AT&T care at all?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.