Received calls show as missed calls

Teacher

Received calls show as missed calls

I notice that even when I receive/answer a call, it shows as a "missed" call on my phone (I have Panasonic phones).  Why?  Shouldn't "missed calls" store only those I did NOT answer?

Message 1 of 5 (996 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Received calls show as missed calls

Do you have more than one phone?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (994 Views)
Teacher

Yes, we have four a Panasonic base unit with three satellite phoine, and we have five additional hard-wired phones throughout ourhouse. Only the Panasonic phones have digital displays.

Message 3 of 5 (987 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM (Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

[ Edited ]

Bob Bednar - Check the Panasonic user guide. Sounds like Jeffer was on the right track - If you answer with a a non-Pansonic phone the Panasonic phone system cannot distinguish between an answer and a hang-up. Probably if you need that feature, you need to have all sets within one system. Either add addl sets to your current system or get a new larger one with sufficient sets.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (983 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM (Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Exactly.  I would expect all the wireless Panasonic phones connected to the same base to work in sync (as far as knowing if a call was missed or taken), but if another phone is used to take the call, the Panasonics probably don't recognize it properly.

Message 5 of 5 (963 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

: Have phone trouble? Don’t wait, fix it now! Check out the links below, help is just a click away. You can also search for answers using the search feature above.