New! Have you been asked to update your AT&T email settings? Learn how we're enhancing the security of AT&T Mail.
12-15-2017 11:48 AM
Is the old "myAT&T Control Panel" still available on the website. If so how do I get to it? There seems to be no other way to actually set up Nomorobo, which I used in the past and was a really great tool to stop most unwanted calls without having to block individual numbers.
Solved by: Go to Solution.
05-16-2018 6:25 PM
For my digital line I login to be on the summary page and followed these steps:
1. Click on the block for "My digital phone" in the updated page below it will be a block titled "MY VOICEMAIL & PHONE FEATURES" in the block below name and member id will be a link "Check or manage voicemail & features".
2. Click the link and the "Voicemail Messages - Inbox" page will be displayed.
3. Click the "Phone Features" tab.
4. Under "Feature Controls" section click on "Locate Me" (The screen should now match what NOMOROBO is showing you)
5. In the expanded block turn the feature on paste the number from NOMOROBO screen, click ADD and then SAVE
continue to follow NOMOROBO instructions.
10-11-2018 7:57 AM
This works until step 4. There is no "Feature Controls" section. I have also tried calling AT&T U-Verse and they are no help. I'm getting 4 to 10 calls a day and don't want to change my phone number. Can you help me? Thank you, firstname.lastname@example.org
10-12-2018 2:37 PM
When you access your Myatt account and go to the phone features there should be a choice for digital call protect. I believe this is now being used by AT&T for enhanced call blocking.
10-17-2018 12:36 PM
- edited 10-17-2018 2:54 PM
If you have U-verse digital call protect is there. If you want to try Nomorobo google their site and see if you can get their service. Digital call protect and Nomorobo only work on VOIP services, neither will work on a traditional landline.