Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Nomorobo Calls Set Up with AT&T home phone lines

Highlighted
Contributor

Nomorobo Calls Set Up with AT&T home phone lines

I have been trying to figure out how to set "NOMOROBO" to stop robocalls on my home phone.  Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by lizcrowder
‎09-09-2018 12:44 PM

Re: Nomorobo Calls Set Up with AT&T home phone lines

If you have U-verse why not use digital call protect.  If you're talking a traditional landline than neither call protect nor nomorobo will work there both VOIP products. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Digital call protect does not stop calls that are not on your list. I have to put the number in the list after I’ve already been called, which defeats the purpose of stopping robocalls since the next call is usually off by one number -or a completely new number. 

Message 3 of 5

This is not a solution. I have ATT uverse landline and nomorobo is fantastic! It is a joy to see the spammers get hung up on after one ring. ATT uverse is not available where by brother lives , he has ATT landline Direct TV etc. He is spammed to death and he works at night and TRIES to sleep during the day. PLEASE make nomorobo available to people like him. Nomorobo says it is in YOUR hands.

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Master

@shadowonthesea Better check again  nomorobo won't work on analog service, period.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support