AlanF_1's profile

Scholar

• 

189 Messages

Friday, March 16th, 2012 3:44 PM

No dial tone

Hi,

My phone had no dial tone this morning which I discovered when my alarm trouble signal was beeping at me, I had full internet and TV, when I dialed my number from my cell phone it went straight to voicemail.

Before I left for work I restarted the RG and the phone got dial tone. I got the alarm trouble sound the other day and didn't research it but I assume whatever the cuase is its the same.

I was downloading a tool from the website but it required a reboto and I needed to go to work

What steps should I take next?

Thanks

A-

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

189 Messages

12 years ago

@ATTAlexCM wrote:

Welcome A- and thank you for posting.  I'm sorry to hear about the trouble.  If you've already restarted the Gateway and the trouble continues, please send me a Private Message.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

Regards,

Alex

Rebooting the RG seems to have fixed it, I had dial tone when I went home for lunch

Thanks

A-

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

12 years ago

There has been a nationwide outage with U-verse voice this morning.  My service has been restored.  I don't know if everyone's service has been restored.

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

Welcome A- and thank you for posting.  I'm sorry to hear about the trouble.  If you've already restarted the Gateway and the trouble continues, please send me a Private Message.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

Regards,

Alex

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

12 years ago

@texasguy37 wrote:

There has been a nationwide outage with U-verse voice this morning.  My service has been restored.  I don't know if everyone's service has been restored.

Noticed that too, when I got up this morning the Phone1 light on the RG was out and no dial tone, rebooted the RG and everything seems back to normal.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.