Need help with 2 issues

Teacher

Need help with 2 issues

I am having problems with Call Blocking.  I keep getting the following error:

You do not have permission to change this setting. Contact the Primary Member listed on this account for access rights.

Funny thing is I am the primary memeber on the account.

The other is I cannot access the call log, I always get a code 200 error.  

Anyone have any solutions to these errors? 

Message 1 of 2 (242 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Need help with 2 issues

Hi eddieboysr,

When you try to manage your phone features on the web but get error messages like these, it is possible your Member ID is not associated correctly with your phone line in our systems. I can help you verify the provisioning for your Phone line and Member ID to resolve this.Please send me your account information such as billing account number to assist you further.

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (162 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

: Have phone trouble? Don’t wait, fix it now! Check out the links below, help is just a click away. You can also search for answers using the search feature above.