For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
eddieboysr's profile

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

Tuesday, January 14th, 2014 7:08 PM

Making changes online

I am trying to block somethings online in my account but everytime I bring up the phone features online i get an error message that the system is down try again later.  This feature has never worked.  Anyone have any ideas why?

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi eddieboysr,

I am so sorry about the issues you are having trying to access your phone features online. Have you tried accessing the site on a different browser?

I will have someone from our team send you a private message to look into any other possible issues that may be causing this, so be on the look out for that.

-David T

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I am experiencing the same problem when I try to access the features page for UVerse Phone. I have attempted using two different browsers and several computers to no avail. I receive a message that states "We are experiencing technical difficulties...299...." I have attempted to get this resolved by phone as well as on several online chats. I was told by one representative that a repair ticket will be sent. This has been going on for over a month and is getting me very frustrated as I am paying good money for an unusable service. I am getting nowhere with offshore service reps. How does one escalate this to the proper people?

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi JB13,

I am sorry you are going through the same issues. I will be happy to make sure this gets escalated to the right group, and I will have my team send you a private message to get further information to get this issue resolved.

-David T

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I am having the same issue

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi alphaomega314,

I apologize for the issues you are having. I will be happy to look into it for you to get it fixed. I will have someone from my team send you a message to gather more information, so we can get this fixed for you.

Thank you,

David T

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I am also experiencing the same problem .  I chatted with someone yesterday and they tried blocking the numbers for me and then came back and said "I have done every possible effort from my end to block the numbers for you. There  seems to be a down time with the servers. Please try after 24 hours so that the issue can be resolved."  I told him I've already tried every 24 hours for 5 days. He then replied "I will also go ahead and escalate the issue to the concern so that it's treated with higher priority."

I find it hard to believe that this "issue" is a priority for AT&T.  The posts I see here show that this has been an ongoing problem for months if not years. AT&T: When will this issue be resolved?  It is unreasonable to be experiencing "technical difficulties" for such a long period of time.  I would like to think that AT&T is capable of fixing any technical difficulties quickly. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

UPDATE: As of today, June 9, 2014, I am able to access the phone features on line and was able to block calls.  Thank you AT & T, it is a relief to be able to block the calls I needed to block.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.