rc21's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Thursday, January 24th, 2019 11:02 PM

Closed

I can not seem to get my call bocking feature to work on landline.

When I enter *60 a message plays: "activation failed as no entries exist in selective service list." I have a bundled U-verse account with a landline. I also tried entering #10 digit local number# and that did not work either.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

5 years ago

Call blocking for U-verse is done through you Myatt account and accessing the phone portal, or you can use *61 from the phone to block the last number call.  You can select the links on the right for U-verse to review the service and how to use it. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Yes, I was using *60 instead of *61. And, I did find the expanded phone options where you can block , I believe 100 numbers. Thanks for your input.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

GREAT!!! 

worked for me also!!!

NO ONE tells you this when you get the bundle.

They need to  tell AT & T customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will pass this information on to others.

Thank you so much!!!!

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

My AT&T account is bundled with U-verse. I am trying to use call block doing -60 

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

2 years ago

3 year old topic. @Marshagwennlong_53 That's not what you use for AT&T Phone, previously U-Verse.  You use *61 to block the last number that called you.  To block/unblock specific numbers you need to access the phone features in your MyATT account.  Which you'll see in the solution to this topic. Since things change and this is an old topic, closing to further posting. 

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.