ATTAlexCM's profile
Former Community Manager

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

Thursday, October 11th, 2012 3:06 PM

Closed

Helpful Links - U-verse Voice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Mark as an Accepted Answer".

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

11 years ago

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.  If you would like to send a Private Message via the Forums to a Community Manager, please click on ATTAlexCM or Jamileh to do so.

Regards,

Alex

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

When someone calls my second Uverse phone line they are not able to leave a voicemail.  The system asks them to enter an area code and phone number.  It does not appear that a voicemail is attached to my second line.  I've spent 4 hours with ATT tech support doing all of the usual (i.e. ensuring settings are correct, rebooting modem, etc.), however, they can't determine the problem.  For example, everytime they try to reset the voicemail pin for my second line it actual resets the pin for my first line for which further makes me believe that voicemail is not setup or at least correctly in some ATT system for my second line.

Has anyone experienced this and have a solution? 

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

7 years ago

We followed the Normorbo instructions and every time I select My Location the site logs me out and takes me to log into Home and Internet or Uverse. Uverse is the same site I am on now. I can see my services but the screen shot is not the same. I keep going in a loop. Phone, Internet, and DTV are all combined on one bill. ATT cell is on a seperate bill. I keep reading about the features of Voice mail, etc. and when I click on them I get logged out or an error. 

AT&T Phone Unlimited North America which is VOIP through GIGABIT

When I select Locate Me as instructed I am taken to the site below. When I sign in it takes me back to the same location. 

We're sorry, the AT&T sevice you are attempting to access is not available using the login information you provided.
To continue, please select the login button for one of the services below.
Wireless My Wireless Account
  • Make a payment
  • View bill
  • Check usage
  • Upgrade your phone
  • Add a line
Internet & Home Phone Phone or Internet Customer Services
  • Make a payment
  • View bill
  • Add/change/move service
  • Check order status
  • Track your rewards

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have been on the phone for over 26 mins and the Rep (sounds like in Philipines) is unable to fix my voicemail issues. For over a month now, I am having continual issues with Voicemail: 1) Message indicator does NOT come on at all sometimes; meaning I don't know I have a message until I pick up the phone to make a call and get the staccatoed VML indicator; 2) Sometimes the Message indicator is DELAYED by 4-5 hrs; 3) I have to call in TWICE to REMOVE the Message Indicator-- even after Deleting a message after reviewing. 4) Playback only gives date & time of call; I used to receive the actual phone number as well (but this could have been with previous provider Time Warner Cable)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.