For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Dolphin123's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, March 23rd, 2018 9:17 PM

Handsets will not register to base CRL82312

I purchased a new CRL 82312 with 3 handsets.  They registered instantly. I also purchased 3 CRL80112 handsets to connect to the same base. 

None of them will register. 

When they say they are registering,  the "in use" light does not light up on the base. 

After a while the message "registration failed" shows up and the "To Register see manual" message reappears. 

Any suggestions? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

6 years ago

Sounds like they maybe registered to another base. See this article to deregister the handsets, it works on many different handsets. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

It worked! The correct registration process was as your article described. I pressed the Locate Handset button on the base and then the # button on the handsets.  The procedure  in my manual did not work. 

Thank you very much! 

• 

3 Messages

What did you do?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

I Tried with other method and it worked. Thanks

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

5 years ago

@josedaniel88 They're not all the same.  Mind sharing what worked for you so it may help others?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Pardon me. I wrote in another topic.

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Trying to register a new handset to my base. It keeps failing and the in use light will not come on

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

When they say they are registering, the "in use" light does not light up on the base.

After a while the message "registration failed" shows up and the "To Register see manual" message reappears.

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

To many jumbled up post, try the link in this post and if no help start a new topic that's easier to follow.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.