For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
wishyQ's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, July 16th, 2014 10:43 PM

Fed up & thinking of leaving AT&T - over a month of unresolved problem

I had a landline and internet (Uverse) installed the 1st week in June. Some of the phone features require online completion, which is where the problem is. The pages where I must do the set up for the phone features has technical difficulties/errors, which wil not allow me to set up and use the phone features. Sometimes voicemail will work, other times nope, like I do not even have it at all. I have made calls for help with this since it was installed, with no acceptable help. The guy who installed my phone and internet even came back out to try and help, but he could not as the problem is in the website and has nothing to do with me, my phone or my computer. I have been told it was that I lacked the intelligence to set up my phone features, so the rep did a computer share and then he too ran into the problem, then proceeded to tell me   I needed a new computer as mine is out dated or to uninstall my OS and re install it. My computer is less than 3 months old - and runs Windows 8.1! I had another rep yell at me for waking her up, telling me that when I call I am reaching people in the Philipines for service and it is the middle of the night there, was only 2:00 PM where I am, then hung up. I have been told that some one from the IT dept will call me back the next day, no one did. I've been told it will be resolved in 48 hours on 3 different occassions, nope! All I get is lip service, mainly. I've been credited $30 for June and for July, however in doing so, I lost the $200 gift card that I was promised when I signed up for service and had it replaced with $50, which is still in limbo as to whether or not I will get it. Here are some screen shots of what I am dealing with, just in case some one reads this and knows what to do.att1.jpgatt2.jpgatt2.jpgatt3.jpgatt4.jpg

5 Attachments

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @wishyQ,

I apologize about the issues you are having with accessing your VOIP features online, but I will be glad to help. We will send you a private message to gather more information and work towards getting this issue resolved for you.

-David T

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

It took a long time, but this problem I pray is over. Finally all of my phone features are working, no more error messages! I can access all the features online and explore all of the at&t uverse site! I still have no idea where I stand on the promised $200 in reward cards, I did get one for $50 and that was it. I will say, once I made this post, after a week of doubts with it, things started to happen. So to all those who are having problems, make a post and reply to the at&t person who contacts you and be patient, as in my case it took all of June, all of July and part of August to get things working.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

10 years ago

Glad to hear they are working for you now.

To check on your rewards you can go here https://rewardcenter.att.com/home.aspx

Good luck and let us know if you need more help.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.