Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Display Screen too dim on the AT&T phone EL52303

Contributor

Display Screen too dim on the AT&T phone EL52303

How do I adjust the screen settings on this phone?  It's so dim that we can't see the numbers even when it lights up? I don't see a setting for in in the manual or on the phone itself.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Master

Re: Display Screen too dim on the AT&T phone EL52303

If there's nothing in the menu for adjusting brightness and I don't see one, there's nothing you can do except replace the handset.  You can try to de and re register, but I doubt that will do it, you can also remove the battery for a couple minutes, which I doubt will help either.  

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thanks for the quick response. We will have to take it back then.  Can you recommend a set of three that has a bright screen or one with adjustable settings.  This phone set is for my 96 year old Mom and she needs the display to be large and bright.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by ESH2019
‎08-14-2019 8:00 PM

Check out the Clarity brand, they're made for the elderly.  Could also use your favorite search engine to search for display phones for the elderly.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support