For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
moffettl's profile

Teacher

• 

39 Messages

Monday, July 21st, 2014 6:13 PM

Cannot make outgoing calls

I cannot make outgoing telephone calls today.  I can receive calls.  I am unable to connect with tech support since I can't call out and chat is not working for me either.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I'm in Southern California, San Fernando Valley.

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

10 years ago

All of att uverse down (Florida soon-to-be-excustomer here).  Here is the typical AT&T disregard for the customer---AT&T is REFUSING to take any calls!  (They took payment, don't provide service, and refuse to talk to customers!!)  If you dial 00, you get an operator that will assist with calls, except to AT&T!)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I'm having the same issue--I can dial the number, but get the quick busy signal.  When I use my cell phone, I have no problem so it's clearly a home phone issue.  Also can't connect through the troubleshoot/chat link as it's listed as "all chat agents busy" or something.

Aargh!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I'm having the same problem.  This is ridiculous.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I have same issue in Texas.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Same problem in San Diego, internet service was really flaky yesterday (domain name service was crazy-stupid-slow).  Today, phone is out, fast busy signal for all outgoing calls, incoming calls are working ok.

Status reporting/updates from ATT are non-existent, not ETA of fixes, no specific confirmation that they know about the exact problem (only a vague statement of issues in our area).

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

This is giving me the incentive to change my?provider from AT&T?phone and internet service.? At least Time Warner gives a time frame for a known issue to be resolved.? Meanwhile, my son is ill and if I had to call for a doctor or an?ambulance, I'm flat out of luck!

Teacher

• 

39 Messages

10 years ago

I finally got a recording when I tried calling tech support again that said
a limited number of customers are having problems with U-verse voice and
they are aware of it and working on it. Limited? From everyone's replies,
it's all over the country!

Teacher

• 

39 Messages

10 years ago

BTW, mine just started working!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Yay!? Maybe ours will.....? One can only hope....

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I am experiencing a similar problem in Mansfield, TX (in Tarrant county).  I can not make any outgoing telephone calls from my land-line home phone to other land-line phones; however, all calls from my land-line home phone to a cellphone are going through without a problem.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.