Cannot find webpage for U-Verse "Locate Me"

Teacher

Cannot find webpage for U-Verse "Locate Me"

I am going crazy trying to find the AT&T webpage for U-Verse features, specifically "Locate Me" (multiple phone forwarding). When I login, my intial page only shows my wireless account, nothing about U-Verse. I chat rep finally got me to a page showing all the features, but when I logged in again I cannot find that page. I'm logging in via https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?fromdlom=true, and select U-Verse, but it shows only wireless account info.

Message 1 of 4 (469 Views)
Community Support

Re: Cannot find webpage for U-Verse "Locate Me"

Hi BUGGSY2,

I'm sorry you are having difficulties finding the "Locate Me" feature for your U-verse phone line. You can access your phone features by signing on at att.com with your Member ID. Once signed in you should see the following:

Click Voice Features

Go to the Phone features Tab and Find the Feature Controls section where you can manage Locate Me

If you do not see U-verse Voice as one of the products you are subscribed to please send me your account information to investigate further.

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (422 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]

Here's the real problem and solution.

I (and probably everyone) have at least two logins to AT&T. I happen to use the same password for both, but one (Wireless) uses my personal email address, and the other (Multiple Accounts) uses the @att.net email address.

No matter what you select when you're at the AT&T login page (U-Verse, Wireless or Multiple Accounts), you're only going to get Wireless info if you use your Wireless login email/password. Needless to say this is very confusing and it took another guy at work to straighten me out on this.

Since AT&T reads these forums, here's a suggestion: Fix this! By now everybody should have just one, and only one, login. That login should access all services the customer is buying from AT&T. It's been many years now since you bought wireless, it's way past time to fully merge these together.

Message 3 of 4 (410 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

I just use two different browsers (actually, two different firefox profiles) to login to the two accounts.
Message 4 of 4 (370 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

: Have phone trouble? Don’t wait, fix it now! Check out the links below, help is just a click away. You can also search for answers using the search feature above.