mark0417's profile

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Tuesday, August 12th, 2014 3:37 PM

Can't Manage U-Verse Voice Features

Good morning!  I'm trying to manage my U-Verse voice features, specifically Call Blocking, but everytime I try and select "Voice Features" from the U-Verse Voice menu, I'm redirected to a page that states "We're sorry, the AT&T sevice you are attempting to access is not available using the login information you provided. To continue, please select the login button for one of the services below."  I'm then given prompts for Voice and Internet, U-Verse, etc.  I've tried logging into Voice and Internet and U-Verse from this page, then selecting "Voice Features" again, only to be redirected to the same "We're sorry, the AT&T service you are..." page.

Has anyone else encountered this?  Any ideas for how to fix it?  Is something wrong with my account?

Thanks for your help!

Mark

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

45 Messages

10 years ago

Hi there, that is a known issue as of now and a lot of users are affected. There is a work around. When u r on the account overview page, take the mouse pointer to "Home phone" option (dont click), from the drop down, click on "manage features". Hope this works. The issue is being looked upon as of now.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

10 years ago

Hey Mark,

It's definitely not your account, same thing happening to me. I had thought AT&T fixed it last week because I did get into the voice features, but it was only a one time thing. As of today I'm still having the same problem, don't know if they have a fix for it.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

10 years ago

Sorry it's happening to you as well, but it is kinda nice to know I'm not the only one 🙂

Mark

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Mark, you should have to login with your U-Verse primary member ID to manage voice features, if that doesn't work login with the sub accounts if you have and then try

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks!  Unfortunately, I've tried logging in to every step and every redirect, and it just keeps sending me back to the redirect page.  The odd thing is, it shows my voice info. with the little link that says "Manage Voicemail" and "Manage Voice Features" like it's going to let me do it, but when I click it, nope! redirect and ask me to log in again...frustrating...

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

10 years ago

Well, the only way around it for now is using the "myAT&T" app on my phone. Open the app, go to "My plans & services", then scroll down to "U-verse Voice Service" and then open "Manage phone features & settings", and from there I can manage the voice features. It'll have to do for the time being...hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Former Employee

• 

45 Messages

10 years ago

The home phone option can be found under myATT tab.. Fyi

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

10 years ago

Going to "manage features" didn't work for me previously, but it does appears to work now. Thanks!

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

10 years ago

@Robby_ICS wrote:
Hi there, that is a known issue as of now and a lot of users are affected. There is a work around. When u r on the account overview page, take the mouse pointer to "Home phone" option (dont click), from the drop down, click on "manage features". Hope this works. The issue is being looked upon as of now.

Hey, this worked!  THANK YOU so much!

Mark

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

10 years ago

Robby, just went into my account and "manage features", now it's not working again. Seems it may work, but it's sporatic. I'll just use the myATT app on my phone as a workaround until this is completely resolved. Thanks.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.