Caller bypass outgoing message

Highlighted
Contributor

Caller bypass outgoing message

I would like to be able to tell my callers how to bypass my outgoing message.  I can't find it in any of the Help pages.

Message 1 of 4 (764 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by aviewer (ACE - Expert)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Caller bypass outgoing message

lorib44121 - Try # - works for unified messaging - should work for U-voice
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (751 Views)
Contributor

Thanks - I'll try it.

Lori
Message 3 of 4 (742 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author lorib44121
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

lorib44121 - When you tell the callers that have U-verse voice, you can tell them to use the # at the completion of dialing your, or any other, number. U-verse hesitates after the last digit to see if there is any more dialing. The # indicates the end dialing & shoots the call through immediately.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (738 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

: Have phone trouble? Don’t wait, fix it now! Check out the links below, help is just a click away. You can also search for answers using the search feature above.