Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Impacted by the government shutdown? AT&T can help.  Learn more

Android ATT VM Viewer App freezes tablet when launched

Tutor

Android ATT VM Viewer App freezes tablet when launched

Hello

I had a Samsung Galaxy Tab S (Android 6.0) set up as a dashboard for smart home device control, camera viewer and the AT&T apps. Everything worked great. It is a few years old now and it stopped charging so I replaced it with an ASUS Z380M (Android 7.0). Everything works great, except the voicemail viewer. When I launch the app the entire ASUS tablet freezes requiring me to hold down the power button to force a restart.

I uninstalled and reinstalled, I've cleared the cache and app data. As soon as I hit the accept button when it launches the first time everything freezes. I have let it sit there like that for a while thinking perhaps it's VERY slow. I've installed it on my Galaxy S8+ as a backup but I'd really like to have it run on that tablet. Does anyone have any idea as to why this would happen? It makes no sense, does it not like Android Nougat for some odd reason??

Thanks

Jon

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Professor

Re: Android ATT VM Viewer App freezes tablet when launched

This might get better response in the wireless forum. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: Android ATT VM Viewer App freezes tablet when launched

Thank you

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support