mmiller1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, April 17th, 2017 12:37 PM

paired device issue with answering call with cell phone

My Samsung J120A cell is paired to a Uniden D1780-BT hand-set in my home.  When I receive a phone call while in range of this paired device I can't answer the call on my Samsung.  I touch the green phone as if to answer but it seems de-activated on my Samsung.  I can only answer on the Uniden paired hand-set when in range and connected.  What can I do to be able to answer the call on my Samsung?  I am often outdoors and do not take the Uniden handset there.  I only take the Samsung device.  I do not want to un-pair the two devices while outdoors.

Community Support

• 

231.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @mmiller1,

We are not familiar with this hardware but we do have another solution for you. Forward the # from you home phone to your cell. This link will explain how to set this up.

Hope this helps!

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I have an iPhone 6 paired with my Uniden D1780-bt answering machine.  I am able to use one of the portable handsets to dial a call then press the cell button and have the call go through using my cell phone BUT when I receive a call both the answering machine and the cell phone ring but I am unable to answer the call using one of the 4 handsets--just able to answer using my cell. 

Any advice?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.