Toby_RostArch's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, August 5th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

Underground utility line

Hello,

I have an ongoing project and we have located a stub for ATT underground cables. I need to find out how I can see exactly where the line is underground, and have had no luck with calling 811 dig due to the fact that we arent ready to dig yet but for designing our project we need to know where the underground line is located

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

even at&t calls 811 to locate their own cables they have a general map of where it goes but its not exact due to natural earth movement or while placing they may have to go to the left or right slightly due to obstacles like tree roots, boulder etc

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Whom do I contact to arrange for my ATT line be rerouted underground with my conversion to underground for my electrical utility lines on my homesite?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I live in the Milwaukee, WI area. There doesn't seem to be specific info on the ATT website. Maybe I start with an AT&T store?

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

4 years ago

Try the number in this link

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have an exposed wire in a heavily vegetated area close to my rear property line and have plans to clear out much the debris. AT&T along with other companies identified having buried assets on and around my were contacted through the 811 process but the exposed wire is still a concern. I need it identified asap and the Ticket No: 2104205304. 

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

3 years ago

This topic is 2 years old and this is a user forum, not AT&T support.  If you click the link provided in the post directly above yours you'll find who to call.  I'm closing this topic to further posting. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.