For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
7566818nc's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, February 27th, 2017 9:27 PM

Repair to damaged telecom box

I am trying to schedule repair to a damaged telecom box located at ****.  This is located on the common area of an HOA that I manage, and I have been unsuccessful in getting anyone on the phone to assist me.  This box has a damaged cover and exposed wiring and is a liability hazard.  Please respond and let me know what the most efficient method is for having this addressed.

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @7566818nc,

You actually have the ability to report this online. On this page you will see a section named Home Phone Hot Topics . You will find a link labeled Report Line Or Pole ISsues. Click on that, you will find some troubleshooting information there. If you are on a browser, the link will be to the right. If you are on a mobile device, scroll down to find it.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you for your reply, however I do not see a link to the page that was
referenced within it. Please reply with a link. Thank you.

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @7566818nc,

Sorry about any confusion.  From that Hot Topic on the right side of the page “Report Line or Pole Issues”, you will be taken to an att.com website.  When you scroll to the bottom of that page, there is a related solutions link that takes you to this page where you can report an exposed line/damaged box.

Thanks.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Can the utility box, that is located near the street, be painted by the homeowners, or does AT&T need to paint it?  We recently had some trees removed and now the box is an eyesore.  It is very rusty and leans to the side.  

Thank you 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.