For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
willsmith82's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 18th, 2016 10:12 PM

Closed

Phone line down in yard

An AT&T phone line has disconnected from the telephone pole and is laying in my yard.  We are no longer AT&T customers so I have no account to report this issue to.  The phone numbers on the AT&T website were not helpful.  I just want the line out of my yard.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

i have a wire down from the storm.

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Anyone help??

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

This number didn't help me; I got transferred 6 times.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

All those numbers are absolutely useless since these are automated systems with zero ability to handle these kinds of issues (downed wire). We need someone coherent from AT&T to post a viable path to resolution here!

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

6 years ago

From the link at the top of this topic.  Can also be found on the right side of this page under "Report Line or Pole Issues"

To report drooping wires or AT&T equipment left in a yard or on the street
Call 800.288.2020. This option is available 24 hours a day.

(edited)

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

We have the same issue. Att techs were at the neighbors today and dislodged a wire, then left!  Drooping wire that is neck high stretches across our backyard. It blocks our driveway in such a manner that we cannot pull out our cars.  45 minutes on the ATT customer service line and the best they can do is come out in two days. My wife has a hospital appointment tomorrow and next day, but we cannot get out of the garage!  I don’t know what to do  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

ATT

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I need help fixing a downed line in my yard. Have called and reported it 72h ago, was told someone would take care of it within 24h. Never happened. Now I am on hold for an ungodly amount of time, and since I have no account with AT&T I cannot reach a real person to take the active case number and act on it (NL14L798). Please help! Someone could easily trip over the line in my yard, making me liable for all sorts of idiocy because AT&T cannot/will not/does not take care of issues as promised. 

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

ATT, you need to FIX your automated phone system! You are stealing people's lives.  Why?  Put a real number for downed lines on your website. NOW!

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Nope, that 800.288.2020 number only works if you are trying to trigger suicide.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.