dbs1969's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Monday, May 22nd, 2017 2:16 PM

Old Pole and Support Cable Removal

Hi,

I reside in Athens, TN and around 3 months ago a representative for AT&T met with me regarding several issues and in the process noticed an old, badly pitted pole with a very long support cable that is rubbing against the shingled roof of our garage.  I was told the pole would need to be replaced and the cable needed to me moved off the garage roof as soon as possible.  As of today, May 22nd, no action has been taken.  Any help resloving this issue would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Dan

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

7 years ago

See the link on right side of page call Report Line or Pole Issues that's probably your best starting point. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

OK, I contacted customer service and explained my problem, she referred me to technical service,  I explained my problem, she referred me to risk management who then referred me to repairs, and the automated robot kicked me back to customer service.  Just how impossible is it to schedule a technician to come out to the house??  Thanks for any more ideas.

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

7 years ago

I tried to copy the info, but for some reason it won't let me.  The listed number for these type reports is 800-288-2020.  If that's the number you called than all I can say is the provided link is useless. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for your help!  As it turns out I discovered an AT&T office locally after doing some searching, so I have a name and number to contact.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.