For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
rgallery's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 18th, 2016 10:57 PM

Low hanging wire in my yard, and we dont have or need a landline....Shall I just cut it?

I live in River Forest Il, and have a SBC ameritech box connected to the house.  The wire attached to it is about 7 feet off the ground.  Who can I can to have the box and the wire removed.   We dont use landlines anymore? 

River Forest is a suburb if chicago if that help route the request.  

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @rgallery,

Our members and non-members can report exposed line issues and low handing cable issues by contacting us. Here is the information to do so. 

-ATTU-verseCare 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

After calling the 800 number I am constantly transferred to the wireless department who then has no idea what these "telephone wires are hanging too low from the pole" even means.. is there a direct line for a department?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

This is why I am no longer an AT&T customer. There is no customer service in my opinion. All a customer gets is the run around. I can understand why there isn't even a contact number for the Corporate office because no one cares about the customer's issues. I was a former employee at AT&T many years ago and we were never allowed to give the kind of service that is being given to customers now. I am glad I left, because it is a disgrace!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.