For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
RayA2016's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, October 20th, 2016 11:55 PM

Broken Pole and Drooping wires in yard- no response from AT&T

We have repeatedly been trying to contact someone regarding a pole transfer in our yard.  currently we have a broken pole with drooping wires (since last Christmas Eve).  The new pole is currently in the yard, but At&t has been incredibly unresponsive in sending out the correct team to transfer the wires from the old pole to the new.  We have called 15+ times and each time there is no record of a problem.  Who can we contact to help resolve?   Calling and receiving the same runaround with no resolution is not an option.  

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @RayA2016,

Our members can contact our line team here to have issues like this addressed. Here is their number: 800.924.9420.

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I guess this was another worthless attempt to solve my problem of 10 months.   Of course, no one at the number could help me.  I'm not expecting anything else from this post, I just want anyone who is reading it to know that AT&T is just another company who doesn't care anything about their customers!  I'm so tired of the excuses and the passing of the buck that I don't even know what to say anymore.  So ridiculous.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hello, 

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will be glad to investigate further. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Provide your name, address, and phone number. We may need more information to be able to take any action within our systems.

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I tried clicking on your link and all it did was send me back to the forum wall.  I'm not going to post my private information.  What am I missing?

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

7 years ago

We just sent you a private message via the community forums. Click here to reply back and let us know via this thread one you have replied to the PM.

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Still waiting for some kind of action on the broken pole, pole transfer, drooping lines from December 24, 2015!  Do you not find this absolutely ridiculous that after 30+ phone calls, emails, forums, etc., that no one can do anything?  It's almost a year!  You are beyond incompetent in all aspects of your service.  To anyone that may read these, DO NOT have anything to do with AT&T. They have no urgency to fix a problem, obviously!

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @RayA2016,

We apologize about the delays. We last worked with your wife and provided a ticket number for this issue. We have reached back out to the managers involved on it and hope to have this issue fixed for you.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I have the same problem. Been calling since the summer of last year. Enter by came and put a new pole up but at&t won't send someone out to transfer wires. It's ridiculous!!!!

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

7 years ago

@Cheejen941have you tried the link on the right titled "Report Line or Pole Issues"? 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I have tried it and get nothing. Thanks for your help.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.