For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
dianne0630's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, February 25th, 2017 6:31 PM

view completed call log and call history

I would like to see the complete call log for the billing period, not just the last 30 or so calls they show online. How can I get this?

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

When you sign into AT&T, make sure you are viewing the Account Overview tab. 

From there click onto "My Wireless" then select "My Usage". 

Scroll down, you will see "Usage by Number". 

To the right, AT&T will list all of the Devices on this plan, click "View more Usage Details and options" for the phone you want to review. 

Then click "See Data, Text and Talk Logs". 

It takes a few seconds to load up the information. 

You can change the "Device" name or "Billing Period" while in this module.

You can also print or download the file.

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @dianne0630,

You should be able to see the past 60 days or last 100 calls, which ever comes first. Get more information on how to get this done. If it's not showing up, trying using a different device or browser.

-ATTU-verseCare

(edited)

• 

1 Message

How long is the call log accesible until?

Scholar

• 

175 Messages

7 years ago

ATTU-verseCare

This is not true.  The call log does not scroll.  It only shows 28 calls.  There is no way to advance the log to view more than 28 calls.  The web page is not functioning correctly.  My AT&T > Home Phone > Manage Features > Call History tab is not working.  

Scholar

• 

175 Messages

7 years ago

My AT&T > Home Phone > Manage Features > Call History tab is still not functioning as in the past.  The list of calls will not scroll or advance in any way.  Only the last 28 calls are available to view online.  Why was this online convenience taken away?  I don't want to see it on my television and I don't want to download it.  I would like to view it online on my computer as in the past.  It was easy for a quick check while I am at the computer with color coded icons for incoming, outgoing and blocked calls with date, time and duration.  Simple and clear.   I don't have a smart phone and I don't want to get up and go to the living room to view my call history on the television.  Do you know why My AT&T > Home Phone > Manage Features > Call History tab has been reduced to just 28 calls?

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

7 years ago

Hi,

We have received your message and we will be glad to look into this for you.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Clearly, AT&T is not even bothering to answer the question. Why can we only see the past 28 call entries? Your website is broken.

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

6 years ago

ATT, The digital phone/landline call history has not been working for over 2 weeks, can you check if your website support is aware of this? There's no means that I can find to report or find info on ATT website problems, no way to report a problem & no message from ATT if they are aware/working on it. This is really not acceptable. I'm seeing problems with the digital phone "voice features/settings" site at least every 2 months.  Thanks 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Can this be done from another phone

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Can it be checked from another phone 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

When you sign into AT&T, make sure you are viewing the Account Overview tab.  From there click onto "My Wireless" then select "My Usage".  Scroll down, you will see "Usage by Number".  To the right, AT&T will list all of the Devices on this plan, click "View more Usage Details and options" for the phone you want to review.  Then click "See Data, Text and Talk Logs".  It takes a few seconds to load up the information.  You can change the "Device" name or "Billing Period" while in this module.  You can also print or download the file.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.