Explore & discover

Helpful Links

lifeline application

lifeline application

Hello! I am deaf & my TTY is not working & i can't make calls on it at the moment but I need to get ahold of At&t for a lifeline application becuz I'm on a low fixed income!! any ideas on how I can ahold of them?? I would really appreciate anyone's help!!! 

thanks Laura!! 

Message 1 of 9
Employee

Re: lifeline application

at the bottom of this screen is a contact us option, go there and chat in with a service  rep

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 9

all it does is come up with a phone number to call them & I can't hear over the phone! they used to have a live chat but I don't see it anymore!

Message 3 of 9

is there anyway you can just send me a link for the online lifeline application if you have one?? 

Message 4 of 9
Employee

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQFjAA&ur...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 9

Wish there was an online live person to talk to cuz I have no one to call the phone company just to get an application for the lifeline!!! AT&T can do better for though who are deaf & they should have a special online live person for the hearing impaired that can't make phone calls over the phone!!!

Message 6 of 9
Employee

send a message to

they may be able to assist you

Message 7 of 9
Tutor

The page and link you designated are not working. They simply provide repeated pages with NO download of the actual forms. 

Message 8 of 9
Employee

@lifeliner  the links have changed since i posted the links 3 months ago

Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support