denver888's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 28th, 2017 2:13 PM

how to post a complaint and this is my complaint

I've decided to leave ATT transferring my  home phone service on October 18th, 2016. That's 6 months ago ....and I'm still being billed for the telephone number.  I've been going to their shop in Cherry Creek Denver.  Two times, two associates assisted my in calling their own customer service to make sure my message was clear to that department and it hasn't helped.  Last month I got tired so tired of paying for the non-service I withheld payment.... on the next billing they charged me AGAIN !!  new charge plus last months charge plus a late fee penalty for a number that I transferred to Comcast:  the lingo is provisioned , ported ....whatever, can't get ATT to understand,  I'm paying for my telephone number at ATT and my selected new carrier, Comcast.  Double dipping on me .... Today is 28 April 2017, AND I'm STILL having to pay my bill for a feature I don't have.  They've sent me to Comcast, Comcast sends me back to ATT and so on and so for.... It is no fun playing ping pong with my money.

Any suggestions how and who I can register this complaint too?  Posting on Formal complaints to FCC now...

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @denver888

We are sorry to see trouble with your billing for account and will be glad to help. If this is billing for traditional landline go to this link to engage chat team.  If for digital home phone please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include:

• Name
  • Account number or service address
  • Phone number and the best time to reach you

Once we have your account details be looking for an email to the email associated with your forum ID or a call at a provided contact number.

-ATTCustomerCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.