Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Requesting a specific phone number - grandmother has dementia only remembers her old specific phone#

Contributor

Requesting a specific phone number - grandmother has dementia only remembers her old specific phone#

Hi there,

My grandmother has recently been diagnosed with dementia, and she has recently disconnected her phone service due to relocating. However, she clearly remembers her old phone number that she has had for over 30 years, is there any way I can get her specific phone number back? I'm concerned because she cannot remember new phone numbers, only her former phone number. Thank you for any help AT&T. 

Sincerely,

ST

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Master

Re: Requesting a specific phone number - grandmother has dementia only remembers her old specific ph

You'd have to call customer service to see if it's available and if it can be used in the area you want it in.  We're customers like you so wouldn't have access to the information you need. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Available Now: A limited-edition wireless charger, inspired by the hit HBO series Game of Thrones™!
Additional Support