For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Jane_B.'s profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, September 13th, 2017 7:03 PM

Receiving calls from 800-288-2020

I have been receiving calls from 800-288-2020 so AT&T can find my number about something but they never make a Relay call no matter how many times I tell them that my hearing is such that that is the only way they will be able to communicate with me via phone.  This has been happening off and on for years. 

Anyone have any ideas how to get them to make Relay calls to me?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

THIS NUMBER IS A SCAM.  Do not give them any information.  

Mentor

• 

98 Messages

5 years ago

Just got called by this number - caller ID said "AT&T Internet Support".   Didn't answer, as I don't have AT&T internet.   I do have Call Protect plus, but it didn't flag this number.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

called my home line... didn't leave a message on answering machine so I called it back on a windows store app TextNow and its phone number.  Sounded legitimate and they transferred me to customer service when they couldn't find my phone number that I was calling from.  Had 3 minute wait time and I hung up after listing to their sales pitch for the cell phone app.

Would think ATT would verify here if their number or not ?

att contact us page shows it is the number for the tv service 

www.att.com/contactus/index/digitaltv.html

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I just received a letter in the mail stating my profile has been updated.  If I have received this message in error, please contact our Digital Assistance Center at 800.288.2020.

I almost called but decided to search the real number to see if this is their number.  Glad I came across this post!  Unbelievable.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Hello

same problem with me and Nope, you are not the only one - if I get one more, I will block the number.now,i feel relief 

Thank you

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.