For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
BWECLT,NC's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 7th, 2016 2:30 PM

Closed

Property Damage

ATT- Line Trimming Crews have created Propery Damage at my home-

Who do I call to begin the process of having this rectified ??

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @BWECLT,NC,

You will find information here on how to have this addressed.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have a property damage claim against att for running a phone line for a neighbor straight through my sewer pipes. I have already paid a plumber to fix this problem due to not being able to flush toilets or shower for almost a week with 3 kids, not fun. I have receipts, pictures and video of the damage that was very obviously caused by att. I can't get anyone to answer the phone or call back. No replies to my emails either. Every person I have gotten in touch with seems to not care one bit about the inconvience and money this has caused my family. And it is not even my phone line. My husband has missed 1 1/2 days of work trying to get this resolved. Nobody wants to help!

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

10 years ago

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. envelope.png

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I agree with the passing of the buck.  i dont knwo why my county gvot would approve this community wide contruction project with no input/reourse for home owners.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

who do i report property damage when AT&T employees were working on my back yard? ruin my trailer and of course at&t  workers would say, they didn't do it. this happen while AT&T employees were cutting tree to lay a cable

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

My driveway curbing was damaged on November 1, 2016 by an AT&T tech. Their vehicle became stuck in the driveway and they had another

service truck show up and pulll them out.  Several feet of curbing was broken. I contacted the tech and they apologized and said would come

out to take photos and send in a claim to Sedgwick.  Sedgwick is denying this claim. I need help from the supervisors or someone at AT&T 

to come see for themselves the damage and help solve this. I have lots of documented photos,emails,phone conversations with Sedgwick as

well as phone messages left with the AT&T tech and their supervisor. They have not responded. Is there anyone in the AT&T organization that 

can help me?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

ATT was required to move a pedestal from a historical cemetary to a corner of my backyard which is within their easement.  While doing this they had to dig a hole about six feet by four feet which required a huge amount of dirt to be moved from the easement into my flower bed which was not in the easement. The weather has washed a large hole around the pedestal and under the fence and also has created large cracks all  around the larger hole where 3 men spliced for 8 solid hours in my flower bed.  I understand they are not responsible for anything in the easement, but there is a 2 foot deep hole at the corner of my fence in my yard and also large cracks where enough fill dirt wasn't replaced adequately.   I can't seem to get to anyone to report this to except to the buried service number, and I held excessively there. Then I tried the main number (800 288 2020 and after going 15 minutes of trying to explain it to the IVRU was transferred to a representative which I had requested numerous times, and she answered and immediately the phone went to dial tone. The IVRU's do not lend themselves to issue a report without having ATT service which I do not.  ATT and the contractor promised me the area would be restored to what it was before, however, I realize that can't make it look like before because I now have a new pedestal in my yard that wasn't there before, but at a minimum, the hole needs filling and additional dirt placed on top of the 5 foot ditch they dug...its on a downhill slope and is washing badly.  I couldn't seem to pull up their bwire site to report this either.  If anyone has any easier way to get to these folks, please let me know.  I am patient but exasperated.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

RE: ***** - Property Damage

on 3/29/17, a techician came to finish burying the cable in my yard.  He did not tell me what was involved for him to bury the cable from the edge of the concrete border.  After he left, there was a big hole in my yard right next to the border and the border now has two cracks in the seams.  I am not sure what he had to do to bury it, but I should have at least been told about any other options that would not result in my property being damaged.  I really need someone at AT& T to make this right.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

i can be reached at [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I also had property damage and filed a claim through Sedgwick. They determined it wasn't due to AT&T worked but there was a contractor in my area ... Blue Streak LLC.
Doing their cable work. They also trimmed tree limbs away from the above ground cable.
Both are claiming no liability even though I saw the men in my backyard with the cable and there were AT&T plastic cable covers in my backyard left by the workers.
Unfortunately, I didn't keep any of those pieces because I didn't realize my sprinkler heads had been damaged until a few weeks later ...when it was time to use it this season.
Both are claiming no liability which I think is really rotten… Needless to say I will never have a piece of AT&T equipment in my house.
Thank you for nothing AT&T except messing up my sprinkler system!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

On June 14th of 2017, at 2PM, you sent a crew here to cut back the trees that they decided were in the way of the installation of fiber optic lines. In their path they left a wake of destruction. I was working in my flowerbeds at the time because our landscaping was nominated for a beautification Award. I heard a huge cracking noise and went back to my garden. Your employees had broken

my fence and were laughing about it. Unnecessary damage is not a laughing matter. For reasons known only to them, they chose to sit their cherry picker on the fence and broke the fence posts. When I asked them about it, they said, it wasn’t a new fence to begin with. That’s true, but it also wasn’t a broken fence. When I pointed out the damages they promised to be back when they were finished. That was over a year ago, and I find I hard to believe that they aren’t finished yet. Since then there have been 3 more of your crews here. I reported the damages to them and every one of them, including a Supervisor promised to get back to me. Still nothing. As a nasty bonus, they left all of the branches here, dropped them in my yard and damaged my flowerbeds. I can’t afford this, nor should I have to cover their damages, especially when they found it ever so amusing. It’s mind boggling that nobody seems to care. When we changed our Internet over to AT&T, I spoke to the nice guy who installed it for us, I think his name was Steve but that was months ago. he informed me that the work was probably done by sub contractors. He promised to send this information to the right person and he said that someone would call me. Still nothing. I need your help because this fence will probably not stand for another Winter. I did not damage my own property, your contractors did that, so why am I left with no recourse or assistance in this case !??!!?

Please direct this to whomever takes care of your negligence cases. I am sure that you have insurance for this type of damage, I sure DON'T !!  I’d like to avoid costly litigation, but after a over year, I am out of patience.  OVER ONE YEAR !! You have my business as a customer -  FOR THE MOMENT.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.