Done1234's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, August 21st, 2017 11:25 PM

Phone service

I have a ? I have been on the phone for 2 hours.... yes 2 hours and all i want to do is add call waiting to my land line. I have been switched back and forth from operators who can't think outside of the script they are reading from. I been switched to L.A., new York telcom has no idea what is going on. Rude operators and i am still on the phone waiting.. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THEIR DOING!!!!  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Same problem.  Trying since middle of June to get caller id.  ATT says I have it.  NO I DON'T!!!!!!  No one will listen to me.  Either cust. service says I have it or they promise it will be added "in 15 minutes".  Finally an agent said "We don't know how to work on the  old-fashioned copper wired phones, but if you change to digital we can handle it".  Switched to VOIP.  Aug. 3rd a tech came to set up it up and bundle it with internet.  Now, they tell me that to fix the Long Distance and caller ID, they would have to send out a technician and charge me $150.     They just put in this  phone and they want to charge me for their incompetence?  ATT hs the worst customer service I've ever seen.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.