Grannyjo8's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, October 18th, 2018 12:19 AM

How can I get an application for the Lifeline Discount?

I am needing an application for Lifeline for our home phone. I keep getting the “runaround. Please help!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Associated Member

• 

89 Messages

5 years ago

OR Lifeline

LIFELINE DISCOUNT INFORMATION

A total Lifeline discount of $12.75 has been applied to your account. For more information on Lifeline, please visit www.att.com/mobility-lifeline.

PR Lifeline

LIFELINE SUBSIDY FOR WIRELESS SERVICE

Qualified low-income customers meeting certain eligibility criteria may be eligible for a subsidy to wireless service from AT&T under the Lifeline program. For questions or to apply for Lifeline service, call 787.405.5463.

TX LifelineSAVE WITH LIFELINE
Lifeline is a government service that offers a discount on monthly local phone service. To qualify, you must receive benefits from Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Federal Housing, Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit, or your income must be at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines. You must provide certain eligibility documentation with your application and willfully making false statements to obtain benefits can be punished by fine or imprisonment or you can be barred from the Lifeline program. Lifeline service can’t be transferred to another person and only one wireline or wireless discount per household is allowed. Please call 800.377.9450 for more details.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for getting back to me; however, I don't want Lifeline for a mobile phone, but my landline or digital house phone. Do you know how I can get an application?

Associated Member

• 

89 Messages

5 years ago

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.