For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
debbieann988's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, April 24th, 2017 4:09 PM

How to send a complaint about your customer service

Dear ATT,

I a big problem with your service.  My husband is very ill, and if I needed to call 911 I cant because my phone hasn't worked for five

days.  I have called and called and cannot get a live person to talk to.  My husband had a blood test last Thursday that shows he is critically anemic and needs to go in and have a blood transfusion.  I have to leave my house and go to the neighbors house to call 911.  Then I am not here if he needs CPR.  I cannot contact the doctors or emergency services.  This is inexcusable that I cannot

talk to a person reguarding this.  You are supposed to come and fix it today, but I have no way to make sure.  Please give me a way to contact you.  I have satalite internet.  You removed the only cell tower that services our home.  I feel like you are really

letting us down.  Please put this line on high priority to repair, and get me a way to let you know.  I pray to god you are going

to show up today and fix this line.  Please help and put this in your complaints.

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Dear ATT,
I a big problem with your service.  My husband is very ill, and if I needed to call 911 I cant because my phone hasn't worked for five
days.  I have called and called and cannot get a live person to talk to.  My husband had a blood test last Thursday that shows he is critically anemic and needs to go in and have a blood transfusion.  I have to leave my house and go to the neighbors house to call 911.  Then I am not here if he needs CPR.  I cannot contact the doctors or emergency services.  This is inexcusable that I cannot
talk to a person reguarding this.  You are supposed to come and fix it today, but I have no way to make sure.  Please give me a way to contact you.  I have satalite internet.  You removed the only cell tower that services our home.  I feel like you are really
letting us down.  Please put this line on high priority to repair, and get me a way to let you know.  I pray to god you are going
to show up today and fix this line.  Please help and put this in your complaints.  Please let me know if you are coming today. [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @debbieann988,

We are sorry to read of the loss of service. We will do our best to resolve this as quickly as possible. We just sent you a private message via the community forums. Click here to reply back and let us know via this thread one you have replied to the PM.

ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.