Stealth22's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 17th, 2017 2:46 PM

Harassment

I have a number which calls my landline 3-4 times a day and leaves no message. I am in the no call list. If they have business with me then leave a message. Who do I report this to?

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

7 years ago

There is a link on the National do not call list WEB page to report violators.  Personally I think the DNC list is a joke, you're better off just blocking the calls.  If you have U-verse they offer a pretty large data base for this and another feature called Nomorobo, there's links on the right side of this page with more information on these features.  If you don't have U-verse you're pretty limited on the number of call you can block, but there's many devices out there that will get a deny tone when a number calls that on the devices list, some hold a lot of numbers. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

I get a robo call from an infamous number 619-541-7041 and the DNC has our devices confirmed.

Have an LG wireless Home Phone setup so I cannot use Uverse and *60 and *61 do not work.

Is there anything left?  Mobile would be easy using HiYa.

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

7 years ago

Google call blocking devices, there're many out there, I don't know why they wouldn't work on the AT&T wireless home phone service. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.