Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Get old land line re-estabished with AT&T


Get old land line re-estabished with AT&T

I will replace TWC if I can my previous AT&T home phone number back.  It is still inactive (when i call it).  However, in two different call, the standard 800 cs rep could not help me.  What department or phone can i call to establish service with AT&T but dependent on getting a specific home number?

Message 1 of 2
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by Lingoes
‎01-11-2019 12:14 PM

Re: Get old land line re-estabished with AT&T

Hello @sjbaustin

We understand you're having an issue with landline phone service question.

When trying to establish landline phone services, you would need to call (800-288-2020) they can help with this issue.

Charles, AT&T Community Specialist

Need help?
Ask a question to get help from the AT&T Community or support from AT&T specialists. If this reply helped you please use Accept solution to mark it as an Accepted Solution.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support