niravshah3's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, February 10th, 2019 11:17 PM

Atnt damaging my property

Atnt never informed me the need to setup main line in my community in my front yard. In my absence without permission they damaged property and they continue to extend line to everyone in my neighbourhood without my permission and damage my property. How do I resolve this situation?

57143617003__B468C2C5-BA9F-49D5-9CDC-A2DE76558A5D.JPG57143618978__81D92AD0-DA26-47A9-B3E9-FF313EA2E5C1 2.JPG57143618978__81D92AD0-DA26-47A9-B3E9-FF313EA2E5C1.JPG

3 Attachments

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

5 years ago

See this to file a property damage claim

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

5 years ago

If they are in the utility easement they don't need to inform you.  They are suppose to repair any damage.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Something happened  to my yard while I was gone. No notice. pretty sure not in the easement area unless it is 1/3 of the way into my yard! Looks like they dug a trench through my landscaping. Left the weed barrier exposed, dislodged my drip watering system, broke one plant and left the decorative rocks all out of place.  Who can I contact to let a manager know that someone messed up?  

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Who can I contact if they did not repair the damage properly and I am pretty sure this isn't in the easement area?

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

5 years ago

This is done by the easement area, They have no need to inform you. If you have an issue then complaint and they resolve your issue.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I am pretty sure this isn’t in the easement and even if it was it was very badly done. I am going to try to get to a person today to have someone come out and see how they left it.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Just want to follow to the damage Here is the response from Atnt . And then a contractor comes to my property and says they are not responsible for any damages. This is very disappointing and bad customer experience from Atnt. How do I move forward here ?

February 21, 2019

Our Client:                          Southwestern Bell Telephone Company d/b/a AT&T TX

Our Claim Number:         1902003242-01    

Date of Loss:      02/19/2019

Dear ..... ,

Thank you for contacting AT&T regarding the  SOD, MISC DAMAGES.

Sedgwick is the liability claims administrator for Southwestern Bell Telephone Company d/b/a AT&T TX (AT&T).  We have verified with an AT&T Manager that the work related to your claim was performed by a contractor of AT&T, .  As a result, AT&T is not liable for the damages involved in this incident.

While we regret the inconvenience to you, it is important that we rely on the terms of the contract with AT&T’s contractors and appropriately tender your claim to  and/or its insurance carrier to investigate and respond to you. Sedgwick will immediately place  on Notice of your claim and monitor until they have responded to this Notice

If you have any additional questions or concerns, or if you have not heard from  within five business days, you may contact them at the email address shown below

325-659-6119

sjackson@hc-inc.com

If you do not receive a response from  or its insurance carrier, please feel free to contact me at (469)213-4406.

Additionally, this letter will serve to advise that the statute of limitations for a property damage claim in Texas is 2 years from the date of loss. Please be advised to confirm your state's actual statute of limitations for the time limit of your specific claim which may be different from what you read here.

Sincerely,

SEDGWICK CLAIMS MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC.

Babatunde Lawal | Claims Associate-Liab

Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.

DIRECT  - 469.213.4406

EMAIL -  Babatunde.lawal@sedgwick.com , bl771p@att.com

www.sedgwick.com | Caring counts℠

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.