trint96's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, August 18th, 2019 1:08 AM

At&t log-in error

When I try to log-in, and get verification, "Hmm...looks like something went wrong. Give us a moment, and then try again" pops out for my every trial. 

I repeatedly tried to solve this problem, and waited for like tons of hours, but it is not solved yet. 

I want to know why this thing happens, and what should I do to solve this problem. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I am having a similar problem for the past several hours already.  I tried to log in to my account to pay my bills.  After I clicked "Sign In", it took me to a gray window with the phrase "Please give us a moment. We're almost there!" and a spinning circle above it.  I've waited for over an hour and it just got stuck there.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I have more information regarding this:  It appears I only have this problem when I use Firefox.  When I switched to a different browser, I had no problem accessing the Sign-in page (https://www.att.com/my/#/login).  It makes no sense though because I have been using Firefox for years now to log in to my ATT account to pay my monthly bill, and I haven't changed any settings recently.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.