Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
zadigre's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, August 4th, 2012 3:29 PM

problem completing online registration

I got prepaid card 2 days ago. It's working fine so far.

But I can not complete the online registration because when it asks me to confirm my address, the only choices that I have for country and state is "please select"... nothing else is available. Because of that, I can not complete the registration and I can not manage my account online.

Is there any ways to fix this problem by myself ?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

Try the AT&T web in Spanish language -it works for some people with a similar problem.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

12 years ago

Nothing can do Smiley Sad

You need an USA address to do so.You got family or friends in USA??

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

Yes I know fit the USA address requirement...
This is not a problem.

I can not choose USA for the country and I can not change the state... only choices available in the Drop down menu for those settings is "please select"... nothing else is available.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

12 years ago

InterestingSmiley Frustrated

Maybe something to do with AT&T's website??

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

@zadigre wrote:
Yes I know fit the USA address requirement...
This is not a problem.

I can not choose USA for the country and I can not change the state... only choices available in the Drop down menu for those settings is "please select"... nothing else is available.

Where did you buy your computer? What Operating System does it have? What browser do you use?

If you have a foreign computer or a computer that is for a foreign market, you may need one or two work arounds.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

I tried with safari on my Mac osx 10.7.4 and internet explorer 9 on a Windows 7 pc. Both computers were in Canada.
I also tried on my iPad with safari and chrome and galaxy nexus with chrome and integrated browser (iPad and cell phone connected to data through my gophone account).

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

Thank you... it worked fine in Spanish

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

You're welcome Smiley Happy
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.