Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
whathappened123's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, September 21st, 2017 5:45 AM

prelaid balance disappeared for received calls

I had $16 balance, and only received two calls. I did not dial any calls or send any messages and data is switched off. Where did the balance go? How can I review the transactions to see that I am being billed fairly?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

Login to your My ATT account to see payments.     Refills are for 30 days.

Terms of service

4. Payment and Cancellation. You must make a payment to your account within 26 days of activation, or your account will be canceled. AT&T PREPAID cards and other account payments are nontransferable and nonrefundable. The *888* command for payment only works with PINS/Cards purchased from AT&T-owned retail stores and select authorized retail locations and may not work on all device types. Amounts deposited into your account expire in accordance with the stated payment denomination expiration period ($10-$24 payments expire in 30 days, $25 to $99 in 90 days, $100 or more in 365 days). Unused account balance forfeited upon expiration. If you are on a monthly plan, the applicable plan charge for each renewal period will automatically be deducted from your account balance at the end of the day (11:59pm Central Time) on your plan's payment due date. Applicable plan charge for any AT&T PREPAID plan is not refundable and not exchangeable, and any unused services of your plan are forfeited if you change to another plan during your plan's period. If your account balance is insufficient to pay the applicable plan charge, you will not be able to use your plan services, data services, or any pay-per-use services until you make a payment to your AT&T PREPAID account with the applicable amount or your plan is renewed. AT&T PREPAID accounts for phone plans, except Emergency Phone, will be canceled 60 days after expiration. AT&T PREPAID accounts for data plans and Emergency Phone will be canceled 365 days after expiration. A new wireless phone number is required to reactivate service once account is canceled. Account balance limit is $500.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Hi, this doesn't answer my question. I am aware of what payments I made,
but nowhere can I find why I was charged $14 for a period of time when I
made zero calls and sent zero messages within the same week of renewal, and
without changing the plan type. I have the 25c /min option.

How can I find out why I was vharged $14 for a time when I only received
incoming calls, which are supposed to be free?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

Incoming calls are not free. You pay $0.25/minute for all calls, both calls you make and calls you receive.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.