Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
amandafaith4488's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, April 14th, 2014 7:58 AM

internet restrictions?

When i try to access the internet on my Nokia GoPhone it says "were sorry but you are attempting this transaction during a restricted time period set by your wireless account owner" I am the only account owner and i have not set any restrictions on my self? HELP!

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

10 years ago

I would strongly suggest placing a call to customer service. Dial 611 from your GoPhone and repeat "customer service" after every automated voice prompt.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

The same problem is occurring to me today. Everything was working the day after I refilled my phone, but today not only do I have that account restriction problem, it appears that I don't exist on their network. It's scary - the operator thought I had a Nokia GoPhone but when she saw I had a S3, everything went to crap afterwards. I might have to go to the AT&T store

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

10 years ago

@denomic wrote:
The same problem is occurring to me today. Everything was working the day after I refilled my phone, but today not only do I have that account restriction problem, it appears that I don't exist on their network. It's scary - the operator thought I had a Nokia GoPhone but when she saw I had a S3, everything went to crap afterwards. I might have to go to the AT&T store

I wasn't able to connect to the wireless network this morning. I took my sim card out and put it back it, and that fixed the problem. That might be something to try before going to the store. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Pulling the SIM card worked for me as well.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.