Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
4moonglow's profile

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

Friday, June 7th, 2013 4:17 PM

available data plan packages

i have a gophone account i have been happy with for many years.  i usually buy the $15 data plan, which is good for the month.  i just got an at&t text that said as of 6/20, the $5/50mb data package would be the only data plan offered to me.  if i understand this text message correctly, it looks as though the price for data will now be very expensive.  why this change?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Although this sucks, think of it this way: does anyone else offer smaller amounts of data like this?

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

11 years ago

@patchworkgirl wrote:

Although this sucks, think of it this way: does anyone else offer smaller amounts of data like this?

Not to my knowledge.  AT&T does seem to changes their data plans around quite a bit, no matter if it's prepaid or postpaid service. 

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

I received one of those AT&T free messages that says, "your Data 1GB pkg expires 08/17/13. Reply RNW to renew. Sufficient funds needed PRIOR to expiration or you need to re-add feature."

I have sufficient funds in my account, and sent the RNW reply, but I get no response and my account online doesn't show a change.

Why send out the message saying I can renew, if it doesn't work? This is really frustrating, but I don't really see any other options 😞

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

11 years ago

@Errant wrote:

I received one of those AT&T free messages that says, "your Data 1GB pkg expires 08/17/13. Reply RNW to renew. Sufficient funds needed PRIOR to expiration or you need to re-add feature."

I have sufficient funds in my account, and sent the RNW reply, but I get no response and my account online doesn't show a change.

Why send out the message saying I can renew, if it doesn't work? This is really frustrating, but I don't really see any other options 😞

I would think that it should have worked as long as you do have sufficient funds left to use in your account.  Perhaps the renewal won't take effect until the 17th after your current one expires. 

Mentor

• 

71 Messages

11 years ago

they have a new plan, $40 for 500 min, unlimited text and 200Mb, it might be good to fit your needs.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.