Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
katrinanunez24's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013 10:57 PM

While on a $25 rate plan, do i get unlimited calling on nights and weekends?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

Hey there...

The $25 plan does not include free nights/weekends. Here's a link where you can see the details of each plan: http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/prepaidplans.html#planlist-ptip_sku5360236

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

this is a little off topic but for the at&t go phone While on a $25 rate plan, do i get unlimited calling on nights and weekends?

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

@katrinanunez24 wrote:

this is a little off topic but for the at&t go phone While on a $25 rate plan, do i get unlimited calling on nights and weekends?

I know, I was looking at your post and the plans but I really couldn't find anything that stated what you want to know. 

I notified the mods and your post will be moved to Prepaid where it'll get more views..I'm SURE there's someone that can answer your question for you. Just hang in there..we're all customers like you and sometimes it takes a little while. 🙂

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

ok thank you. i couldnt figure out how to notify them so thank you very much! Smiley Happy

youve helped me greatly today (:

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

@katrinanunez24 wrote:

ok thank you. i couldnt figure out how to notify them so thank you very much! Smiley Happy

youve helped me greatly today (:

You're welcome and hope you get your answer. There are quite a lot of Prepaid experts on here but I'm not one of them. 😉

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.