Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
EmmaJay99's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, January 14th, 2016 4:57 AM

What plan do I get?

My sister and I have come to the states and will be here for a month. We are going to go on a road trip and would like to go on a plan that would have the most data. We need to know if there is a plan we can go on with AT&T that would only last a month and that would have maximum data (preferably not too expensive). What are our options?

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

8 years ago

Obviously the 60 dollar GoPhone plan. Just make sure you have a compatible phone. You'll get 4GB of high speed data and can add 1GB for 10 bucks. You can cancel it at any time. 

Get the 4GB and as you go you can add more high speed. Technically the plan is "unlimited" but after the high speed data is gone it gets throttled to 128kilobits per second. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

8 years ago

ATT offers a prepaid Gophone plan with unlimited data, 4 GBs at full speed, the rest at reduced speed 

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/planconfigurator.html?tab=gophone&plan=basic

You could also look at Cricket mobile which has more options.

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

8 years ago

Oh yeah forgot that the data just changed a few days ago. 60 bucks is now 5GB and the 45 has 2GB.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

8 years ago

Of, duh....   That's correct.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.